ABOUT THE TOUR
$119 per person (+$2 booking fee)
San Francisco's award-winning bartenders are some of the most innovative in the business, known for reviving classic recipes and spotlighting fresh produce and housemade liqueurs in flavor-forward, chef-crafted cocktails. In short, the City is one of the best drinking destinations in the country.
Before you begin drinking great drinks, you'll kickoff the tour with a hands-on bitters-making class! Guests will craft homemade tinctures and we'll provide flavorful recipe suggestions, but what you make is your own to take home in a gorgeous, keepsake, custom-made etched jar. After mastering some of the basic ingredients in modern mixology, our resident cocktail artist Quinn leads the group on an intimate extended happy hour through Downtown San Francisco's high-end and off-menu cocktails. You will taste the most au currant evolving and innovative beverage revelations you won't find in any guide book.
Sample tastes and experiences may include:
- Pacific Cocktail Haven for a hands-on bitters making class, and to imbibe the bar's signature cocktails
- Rx for a pain killin' cocktail from their medicinal-inspired menu
- Rye for its popular, secret menu basil gimlet, plus a seasonal cocktail
- The Royale for a smoky mezcal cocktail
- Half a banh mi sandwich per person from Fresh Brew Coffee
- Sausage sampler from Hogwash Restaurant
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Must be 21+ to participate.
All of Edible Excursions stops are subject to change depending upon availability. Dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advance notice.
Want to make this a private tour? Any time, any day, and for any group size, Edible Excursions provides private, customized food tours on your schedule. Use this itinerary, or let us craft a unique experience for you.